margh

It is ONE week until I am on spring break. In that one week, painful brain things happen. In a cruel twist of fate we have 5 exams before any type of mental pause. ARGH.

Not gonna lie, I'm only on here to procastinate studying. Yep. Try as I might, I don't want to learn all about nematodes. Nope. And I don't really care about gossypol poisoning right now either. All I want is to get on my plane, take a damn nap, and wake up in a warm place with a beach. Really.

But noooo, I get the opposite of a beach vacation. For the next week it's all brain use on things I really don't care to contemplate. Especially when the beach is calling my name. Would really, really like a time machine right now...

It doesn't help that one of my friends is extra perky. She has a new boyfriend and is downright chipper. I need someone to be all pissed off with me. Someone to help me carry on my conversations of "you know what really blows?" and reply with "school, that's what blows."

Nope, right now it's "Know what blows?" "Nothing really. Guess who made dinner for me last night."

Guess who made dinner for me last night? Damn it! That is not how you play 'what blows?'.

I suppose if someone was cooking me dinner (etc) I'd be more chipper too. Damn it. All I have are vacation dreamy-dreams and a crap load of exams to study for.

Guess what blows? Vet school.

 

0 comments: