Fall is here. Woo.Hoo.

Fall is here. My least favorite season. Why? Because it gets cold and I really dislike being cold. It also gets soggy and I also dislike being soggy. I really don't understand people who like fall. You just came from a wonderful warm sunny place where you didn't have to worry about freezing, all the yummy fruits are in season, and you can take walks, camp, and swim without worry -- and somehow, SOMEHOW people prefer to be cold, dark, and limited in activities and fruits. I'll never understand you people. I'm attributing it to a lack of vitamins during cranial development.

Anyhoo, school today was alright. Studying for the anatomy test and embryo quiz. Yesterday the cobbler turned out nicely, the eggplant was 5/10. Will I eat it? Yes. Will I imagine I'm eating something else. Probably.

There was a lunch seminar today for the Holistic Club. A few of the faculty here are certified veterinary acupuncturists. It's very interesting and I would like to get further training/info. I'm signed up for an indepth seminar in Nov. The official training is expensive and takes a while to complete but there are many benefits. As a 3/4 year you can get scholarships to attend the Chi Institute and I'd like to try out for that down the road.

And now to cram scientific knowledge into my poor brain.

 

0 comments: