We can try to drive it home - with one headlight!

Today was a nice long day. Nice, because I got a lot accomplished. Long, because I was at school from 8AM to 8PM. Except for the lunch hour I got off campus, ate some Chinese food and then fell asleep in my car.

If anyone cares to know, here was the breakdown.

8am-10am: Anatomy Lab
10:00-12:30 Study Embryology
12:30-1:10 Embryology Quiz
1:10 - 2:00 Cell Physiology
2:10 - 3:00 Histology
(Note: 3:10 - 5:00 class canceled!)
3:00 - 4:00 eat/sleep
4:00 - 5:00 review Anatomy
5:00 - 8:00 PM Anatomy Lab

Oh yeah, life as a first year! WOot! But really, it was kind of fun with the exception of embryology which isn't my favorite. My awesome lab partner quized me on all the musles and I got really excited - it's like a game! But cooler because you sound pretty smart!

Then I got home (which is cold, it got COLD here!) took a walk, talked with my Mom and helped edit some personal statements for some pre-vet amigos.

Now it's 10:30 and I'm looking forward to a hot shower, a grapefruit, and a few more hours of anatomy. When a client complains of my fees, I will think back on the days I spend 12+ hours at school and feel justified. Skill doesn't come cheap.

 

0 comments: