File under things I don't particularly enjoy

Today is Monday, we had our Histology exam. I like to think I did alright, time will tell.

What I know is that I spent a very, very, very large portion of the weekend studying for it. Like Friday night, Saturday, and Sunday, and a few hours today. I went over all the notes, powerpoints, and labs. I made 200 + flash cards. I did each lab 3 times over the space of 3 days. So I like to think I did alright on the exam. Or at least good enough.

Now that I'm mulling things over, dense regular connective tissue might not have.... ah, need to stop thinking about it. Hopefully exams will be returned in a timely manner and I can stop doubting my self-worth and mental acuity.

For my future sanity, I'll be trying to make the flash cards on a weekly basis so I don't have a terrible marathon the weekend before. Too bad I didn't think of that several weeks ago! There is nothing else new to report, since all that happened between now and last was studying.

Thankfully, our exam strech is over for now and we have a week or so to breathe. I'm going to make some soup and clean my home. It got messy in my study-induced hermit lifestyle.

I really, really, really, really, REALLY want to know how I did. Really.

 

0 comments: