A blah day

I wish there was some kind of chip they could put in your head so when you're doing something you don't want to do, you think you're actually in Hawaii. I would so buy one of those.

Today I worked my computer job. As a vet student I work at the animal hospital and have another job to stay a float. Not kidding - I'm hoping to god I can get on food stamps before vet school starts. I always work during school and I have 2 or more jobs in the summer. School is just so dang expensive.

Anyhoo, so it was a blah day on the computer job. And blah weather outside. Somehow, we went from 93 to 83 to 73 to 63, and just now my car told me it was 49. All within the span of 5 days.

And my tire has a leak. So I'll have to get that fixed tomorrow.

And I tried to budget out so that maybe I could take a little trip anywhere before school starts. My budget says it's probably not going to happen. My vacation trip is going to be the drive out to school. Sigh.

So I would really like one of those brain-vacation chips, please. Or at least some chips. I'll settle for some of those.

 

0 comments: