Dun dun dun da, dun dun da, dun da da da, dun da da da da!

That's the Indiana Jones theme song, in case you were wondering. Go see that movie. Now!

Saw that movie today with my mom, loved it! I had a nice day with my mom. I'm glad we got to check out the new theatre - it's very, very nice! The Indiana Jones movie was FANTASTIC! I am a HUGE Indy fan and I loved it. Maybe some parts of the plot were a bit cheesy, but a good movie overall.

I have to hand it to Harrison Ford, that guy is doing great for 65. Not bad at all. I really hope there's another one. I mean there really should be. No excuse. It only kicked ass at the box office!

The new theatre was also FANTASTIC, had the qualities of a big city theatre. Yay for our town!

Afterwards we did some shopping and had a yummy dinner. I got to have fish, couscous, and more fish. The fish was 'delish and made quite the dish. It was nice to have some time with my mom, especially since she wasn't telling me to clean the house.

Then after house chores we kicked back with another movie. I don't remember the title, only that it has Ben Stiller and it was bad. But really, are there any good Ben Stiller movies? I don't think so.

After I write each post, I get all nostalgic about my day and want to do it over again. What a nice day.

It is only 91 days till vet school starts. Sigh. I am somewhat excited and somewhat not. I'm really enjoying this break!

 

0 comments: