a nice drive

Today I helped at the shelter fundraiser again. It was a little better today, but still not as good as we hoped for. My job was taking care of the food for the volunteer staff. I love doing food stuff! I had a blast shopping for different lunch foods people would like. It turned out to be $100 for the weekend. I tried to budget my best and I think I got good deals.

I took my best friend along with me and he brought his dog. We later ended up at a state park, letting the dog swim. He threw dog-dish water at me and I punched him. He's always throwing water at me. It was a lovely green day, blue skies, nice and warm but not too hot. Only in the mid-70s. We took a long country road back, it's nice to see that so much of the area is still rural!

I've been thinking of taking a cake decorating class - finally I've gotten the details. It's $21 plus all the supplies you have to buy. I might get to do it for my birthday!

Tomorrow is back to work. . .

 

0 comments: