Why is everything scratching me?

(post from yesterday I was too tired to write)

Everything was all pointy today. Every cat tried to paw at my neck. Not happy about that. Had like 7 nail trims that freaked out and tried to bite (chiuauas and dachshunds are terrible, along with pugs). So it was a very pointy scratchy day that didn't put me in a good mood. I got a little cranky towards the end which is a bit unusual for me.

Plus I ran into a few clients that rubbed me the wrong way - blaming their dog for poor behavior. That's no excuse for not being able to properly handle your animals ....grrr!

After I got home I had tom R&R and started making the chocolates I'm bringing to my Grandma. I'll be taking a short holiday to visit her and I'm looking forward to it!

Also my new sifter broke. Bah. It was just a weird day.

 

0 comments: